Monday, July 21, 2008

Dazzle Coffee




Even though I welcome the addition of Starbucks, and other coffee shops in Pflugerville. I will always love my coffee from Dazzle. The coffee is great and the staff is very nice, they always remember my sons order of hot chocolate and large cookie when we go together. It was the first drive through coffee place in Pflugerville. I remember watching the construction wondering if it would be worth the wait, it seemed to take forever for the opening day. It was worth the wait! It is on Pflugerville's "Main" street per se. It is on my way from dropping off my son at Brookhollow Elementary and getting on I-35 for work.

Here is the location:
100 North 2nd Street @ FM 1825 (Pecan Street)
Pflugerville, Texas 78660
(512) 670-1100

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great comments on Dazzle Coffee!!! We love having you as a customer!